I’ve been a teacher/trainer in various capacities for more than 15 years and I’m now lucky enough focus my instructional energies on yoga. Check my schedule to see when and where I’m teaching.
I believe each time we meditate or do yoga it is practice. This philosophy means that I encourage students to find the ease within each posture rather than pushing or forcing towards an ideal of physical perfection. I emphasize finding stillness, which comes through in the guided relaxation (or yoga nidra) I often do during the relaxation period (or savasana) that concludes a yoga class.
I started practicing yoga more than a decade ago and I teach hatha, yin, and restorative yoga styles. I also enjoy practicing yoga and meditating with my dog, Sofie, whenever possible!
- Registered Yoga Teacher | Yoga Alliance
- Anatomy Yin Training | Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Paul & Suzee Grilley)
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training | Prana Yoga Teacher College
- 200 Hour Level I Yoga Teacher Training | Prana Yoga Teacher College
- Standard First Aid CPR C with AED | St. John Ambulance